The Admin Content Dashboard is different from the Admin Dashboard. The Admin Content Dashboard is a landing page with all things related to content management and content discovery. Quick links to content, quick actions to create content and bulk course import content makes the Admin Content Dashboard a one-stop access for all Admin content management functions.
The Admin Content Dashboard includes:
- Global content search
- Global filters
- Content quick links
- Content related quick actions
- Content related widgets
- Content filters
The ability to perform global search and apply global filters that are common for content types allows admins to navigate between content tabs to see the search results across all content types. The user will land on the courses tab by default.
Admins can navigate to required content by clicking into the Content quick links on the dashboard or start by searching for the specific content that they are looking.
All content creation functionality, including bulk import of courses and course completions can be accessed via the ‘Quick Actions’ widget, which is readily available when the user lands on the Admin Content Dashboard.
The following content related widgets that are available on the content dashboard.
- Asset Management - Submitted Content for Review
- Recently Viewed
- Recent Imports
- SAP Litmos Training Content
Searching for a specific keyword ( Title, Description or Tag) or accessing the content quick links will redirect admin to the search results page that lists content based on matches or all the available content.
The global search functionality searches across all content types rather than just on one specific content type (e.g. Modules,Courses,Learning Paths). This allows Admins to enter a keyword and find matching results for all content types by moving between the content tabs.
Admin can find matching results on the top-level objects (Course, LP and Collection), as well as, on second level objects. For instance, they can now search for a module within the course or for a course within a Learning path with a single keyword.
Note: One level deep search does not apply on in Filters searches.
Content specific and global filters supports multi-select option. Admins can
select multiple filters within each filter type and see results that match either of the selected filters.
Selecting multiple options across many filters allows users to see results that match either
combination of the selected filters
Global filters allow Admins to select the common filters like Created By, Created Date, Status & Tags and apply across content types. Reset would reset the selected filters to replace with new filters.
- Created By: Lists all the users that have created or authored content in the system. Admin can search and select a user to filter specific content authored by that user. Note: This update is only available for Account Owners and Administrators and not for Team Leads
and Team Admins
- Created Date: Filters content created in the selected time range
- Status: Filter for content that is either active or inactive
- Tags: Filters content with specific tags
Content specific filters allow Admins to further filter the search results specific to the content of their interest. Moving between content tabs will reset the selected content specific filters to make room for the other content filters, while still maintaining the global search and global filters.
Content specific filters available by Content type:
- Courses: Categories, Topics, Languages, Skills, Rating, More (In Course Library, E-commerce, Reference Code), SAP Litmos training Content
- Learning Paths: Topics, Languages, Skills, Rating, More (In Course Library, E-commerce, Equivalencies, Show Time Release Courses)
- Modules: Module Type, More (In a course)
- Assets: Topics, Languages, Rating, Status
- Collections: Topics, LanguagesWith the addition of a new Content dashboard, Admin users can navigate to required content by clicking into the content quick links on the dashboard or start by searching for the content for which they are looking for.
- A list of Content is no longer available on the Content landing page for Admins and Learners.
- All Content will be sorted alphabetically by default unless it is custom sorted by admin
- The functionality in the Admin Content Library to add and remove Courses to/from the Learner Content Library in bulk is available for Assets, Learning Path and Courses.
- The new content and content library page URLs have been updated for both Admin and Learner view. Any existing deep linking with the old URL will still be available but with the old UI and old functionality.
- The enhanced Content global search functionality is not supported in the Litmos Training mobile apps with this release.