We’re always working on improving the customer experience to keep SAP Litmos Training positioned as the easiest to use learning management solution on the market. Please contact email@example.com with questions about the maintenance fixes listed below.
Below you will find release notes pertaining to important maintenance release update that has been deployed.
- Hide Messages: The messages icon will be hidden when "Hide Messages tab for Learners" setting is enabled on the Account>Messages & Settings page.
- Custom Date Formats for Certificate Placeholder Fields: Admins can select pre-defined custom date formats to display string values on a certificate. Refer to certificate placeholders for supported custom formats.
- Certificate Date Type Placeholder Fields: Time stamp will not be included with the date on the certificate.
- Certificate Download: When Admin downloads a another user's certificate, the certificate will be in the Admin's preferred date format as set in his/her profile.
- Learner Home Page: When the metrics widget is disabled the learner will still be able to see all assigned courses by scrolling the page.
- SAP Litmos Training Mobile App: Users can successfully log out of the mobile app after downloading and logging into the application.
- Assessment - Question Group: Questions can be placed as needed by dragging and dropping without any issues.
- Gamification: Gamification item with points and no badge, will not increase badge count on user Achievement page and only assign the appropriate points.
- ILT Sessions: Learners can Register to an ILT session only when the course or Learning Path Prerequisite has been completed. The 'Learn More' label will be hidden and 'Prerequisite Required' warning will appear on the session panel.
- ILT WebEx Session: Using 'register to a session' to swap a learner's registered session will update learner registration on webex as well.
- Learner Upload: Learners will be able to Submit a learner upload file even when module doesn't require any admin evaluation.
- Video Modules: Email template will be available and the module completion email will be sent to the user upon a video module completion.
- Course Compliance: Modules in a compliance courses assigned to the users via a Learning path will reset correctly when the course moves to the compliance retake period.
- Compliance Reset: Compliance reset will no longer depend on whether a user has an email address in their profile to trigger the reset.
- Copy Survey Module: Survey module's question settings will also be copied when the module is copied.
- Marking Required: Search for modules that require marking by module name and course name via Dashboard > Marking required page.
- Custom fields: Numeric type Custom fields will only allow numbers to be entered and will not accept letters or special characters.
- Reporting Engine for Team Leaders - Search bar for selecting Teams will populate relevant teams for Team Leaders/Admins to search from.
- Litmos Assign: When a manual assign rule is set to run and more than 10 users are identified ,then the "Send Course / Learning Path / Team notification email" option will be checked by default.
- Litmos Assign: Users will be identified when a special characters (e.g. >, &) is used in the filter (or condition) on a newly created rule.
- Litmos Assign: Automatic Rule, set with with Legacy custom fields, running on schedule will identifying qualifying users properly.
- Logo on the Navigation bar links back to Dashboard/Home page.
- Password Reset: An attempt to reset password with an email on a bounce list will return an "Invalid Email" message.
- Enrolment Approval Reject Message: Reject approval messages are extended to 500 characters. A message will display at limit / nearing limit of field.
- Email Templates: Email templates have been updated to support the default messages in all supported languages.
- Learning path expiration: Learning path access expiration settings will display the calendar picker.
- Module Library: Standalone ILT and User checklist modules can be edited and deleted.
- Module Library: Select courses where module needs recalculation has be removed
- Module Library: Older module will download as the file type it was originally uploaded as such as PPT, DOC, PDF, SCORM, etc.
- API Key: The API Key of the very first user created in a newly created Litmos instance works.
- ILT Session registration: ILT sessions in Courses and Learning path will not be available to register without completing the prerequisites.
- ILT Session Get Attendance: Get attendance button will work as expected on the Admin view.
- ILT Session: A session in a course will appear only once in Live sessions tab when a LP with that course is assigned to the user directly and via a team.
- Course Completion (History) Import: Duplicate records on the course completion import will not create duplicate records on the People tab. The file download will include 'Duplicate entry' message on the duplicate records.
- Quick Reports: Previous attempts of an Assessment will be available when attempt is selected from the drop down.
- Quick Reports: No Duplicate assessment results will appear in quick reports.
- Course Quick Reports: Course: Course code in quick report is displaying the reference code not the course code
- People Quick report: When logged in as Team Admin, the People quick report "All Courses assigned" count will be accurate on all pages.
- Compliance summary Quick report: Same course will have single entry for each course with compliance.
- Points and Badges Quick Report: Total users count on the points and Badges QR and the list of users appearing when we click on the gamification will be consistent.
- Impersonation: Impersonate button will show when user logs back in after the user is signed out after the defined Impersonate Session expires.
- HTML Banner: Changes made to HTML Banner on the theme tab will update as expected. (March 3rd)
- Course Recalculation: Course results will include completion of optional modules
- Bulk action- Set status as complete: This bulk action will set course status to complete as well as the status of the modules.
- E-commerce: E-commerce custom header texts will be saved when changes are made under Account>Theme page.
- Content Library - Skills Filters: All available skills will be visible in the content library.
- SMTP Setting for Office 365: Office 365 SMTP is designed to throttle the number of emails it can relay to Learners (30 per minute). As a result, Litmos has added a setting to it's SMTP configuration which allows clients to specify if the SMTP server is hosted by Office 365. In this case, Litmos will throttle the number of emails to comply with Office 365 limits.
- Reporting Engine Team Leaders/Admins: Administrator emails will be available in the 'Email to' option when generating reports for a specific Teams.
- Marking Required: Marking required issue with duplicate records, mismatch in modules require marking, blank marking screen has been resolved.
- User Profile Language: Culture value will no longer default to Arabic.
- Login Analytics: Login Analytics Usage reports will return expected values
- Email: Underscore value will be supported as the last character in a email address.
- ILT Session Wait-list: Wait-listed users on a session will auto enroll into the session if Admin Un-registers a user from a session or increases seat limit
- People Bulk Import: Bulk import with special characters advanced user custom fields will successfully create user profiles.
- E-commerce custom header : Texts under E-commerce custom header will be retained changes are saved under Account>Theme page.
- Recent Activity Logs: Admin deleting an user profile will reflect as expected on the recent activity logs.
- Recent Activity Logs: Admin removing a user course assignment will reflect as expected on the recent activity logs.
- Reporting Engine Team Leaders/Admins: Load more results option will load more should be available on the bottom of the current team list
- Reporting Engine: User learning path results report with "None" date range will build successfully.
- Messages: Messages Icon will be available in the learner when Impersonation is disabled.
- Impersonation: Impersonate button available on Users profile for admins logging in via SSO.
- ILT Session Manager Approval: ILT Session Manager approval will default to the Course notification Admin(s) and not to the course creator.
- Chrome update: To support the upcoming Chrome browser "SameSite" cookie updates, IIS has been updated to allow SameSite/iframed cookies for Litmos.
- SAML Deep Link Relay State: Accepts Relay State in assertion body and will redirect to login page with RelayState appended
- Stripe: Learner email will be included during stripe checkout.
- Reporting Engine: Competency Configuration report will run without error.
- Learning path emails: Emails won't be triggered to learners upon self enrollment of learning paths.
- ILT- GET session registration API : Get Session Registration API call will return valid records of registered users.
- API: Get users: Get users API will now support (.) char in username.
- API Put Teams : Sub-teams will not be created under a deleted parent team via API.
- Certificate fonts: The following fonts will be retained when the certificate is downloaded.
Edwardian Script ITC
Old English Text MT
Baskerville Old Face
Gill Sans MT
Arial Rounded MT Bold
- Quick Reports: Team Learning path quick reports will now list LP's directly assigned to a team member when "View assignments at the team and individual user level" permission is enabled.
- Achievement tab : "Achievement" and "External learning" tabs will not removed even if Gamification feature is disabled.
- Linked ILT sessions: Linked ILT Sessions from a course will display single time when it's assigned only via a Learning Path.
- Session registered email: Upon Manager approval of ILT session Session registration email will be sent to learners along with approval email.
- Assessment question-Large Image: The image magnifier will always appear on the top of the image.
- ILT - Admins can add Instructors, View Location Details and Add a Resource on ILT sessions when language preference is German
- Litmos/Shopify: The learner will now get a new course invitation email along with a course assignment.
- Quick Reports: The Assigned count in Quick Reports will only reflect Active users. The 'Completed People' count on the Quick Reports is on the Active user assigned count.
- Unique login Activity: The graph shows the correct number of unique logins each day in both the Admin dashboard and Reports dashboard.
- ILT session - ICS attachment: ILT Session - .ics calendar file attachment will contain a subject and description and no HTML tags.
- User Module Results: Fix for duplicate User Module Results records being created
- Password Expiration Settings: The password expiration 'never' down option has been restored.
- Disable User Profile : Account setting to update disable user's profile preference will update and save the changes without throwing an error message
- ILT session: Duplicate ILT session will not be displayed when a module is linked in multiple courses.
- Emails in Activity Log: Subject line added for course completion email in dashboard activity log
- E-commerce: Selecting a provider is not required for free e-commerce courses.
- User's Recent Activity Log: Score will not be displayed on completed modules when the score is not applicable.
- SAML Deep Link Relay State: System will check for RelayState parameters being passed through UrlReferrer to redirect to the URL upon login.
- Languages Translation: Languages in SAP Litmos have been updated to include missing translation and corrections. Missing translation have been addressed for the following Languages in scope include but not limited to:
- German, Czech, Polis
- Korean, Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese, Japanese,
- Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese
- Italian, Spanish, Spanish Mexico
- Multilingual text exported on to CSV: When special characters including non English characters are exported, it will no longer show as question mark but display the actual character.
- 'Oops' errors when using Competencies: Customers will no longer experience Oops error with competencies as the truncation issue is addressed.
- Learning Path Points and Badges on bulk completion: Learning path points and badges will get awarded to the users even when courses within the learning path are marked as complete through bulk action.
- Gamification: The active points/badges associated with the course will get awarded upon resetting a user's course results and marking them complete.
- ILT Module Registration: Load more will load the results when they exist.
- ILT Un-registration: If a user unenrolls from the course, they will be unregistered from the ILT session in Litmos and/or from the ILT session in Webex/GoToTraining
- The Course Updated flag is triggered when 'Re-provision' to update a course version flag is set.
- Course > User API : API will retrieve large user data set associated with a course without any error.
- API response time: API request will no longer timeout when paging query is applied.
- Unicode accented characters: Users can create profile with special accented characters in user name field.
- GDPR Data Retention policy Verbiage change: Updated verbiage to read Retain users x from the time of Deactivation. No functional change.
- Litmos Heroes Content: Provisioned Heroes courses will be accessible upon launch without 'Access Denied' error.
- Google Sign On redirect: Patched on 10/29
- Team Quick Report Time Out: Performance upgrade to avoid timeouts.
- Certificates - Completion and Compliance Dates: Certificate will return an integer value based on the user's date format.
- Video Assessment: Fixed 'Show results' on video assessment within a Learning Path
- Hot Spot Assessment: User's answer to hot spot questions in assessments fixed to get stored and evaluated.
- Assignment: Improved Assignment queue performance such that it will not be disrupted by other system activities.
- ILT (Multi-day session): Ability to create a multi-day GTT/Zoom ILT session and select new host for each day day.
- Equivalencies: Learning path with equivalencies will now complete for users when assigned via a team.
- 'Course Inactivation Date' field will now align with the Profile & settings date 'Date Format'
- Previous Question option: The previous question option will not be available on learner view with an assessment question group. Admin will see "Previous Question" button (Not available with a Question group)”
- Reporting Engine: Advanced User Custom field exports in the report will be in sync with the user or Account defined date formats.
- Module Description: Module description is corrected to show special characters and symbols correctly without HTML.
- Team Leader/Team Admin course sort ordering will work as expected.
- Live session/Calendar view: Courses which are also part of team lead/admin library will now be visible to the team member in the Live sessions page and the calendar.
- Social sharing (Twitter & FB): Default Post text with apostrophes, quotation marks and special characters are supported when sharing badges on Twitter and FB
- ILT Webex: When removing a WebEx session within Litmos, will also remove the same associating session on WebEx.
- Scheduled reports: Scheduled report will be sent out when the user is deactivated or deleted.
- LP Assignment : When a LP is assigned to a team with inactive members it will be available to the learner when they are r(e)activated.
- Litmos Assign: Litmos assign will support advanced custom field with special characters (e.g. >, &).
- Email reminders: Users that are unassigned from a course /LP will no longer be receive reminder emails.
- Learner Un-enroll: Learners will not be able to un-enroll from assigned courses when they register to ILT session through Live sessions page.
- GoToTraining API calls via Oauth Authentication : System migration to enforce Oauth authentication for all API calls going back and forth with GoToTraining integration starting October.
- Previous question enable /disable: Option to show or hide the “previous question” option that was released with 1902 on assessment questions.
- Course Access expiration and ILT sessions: When a course expires the ILT session will also expire, unless the same ILT module is also part of another active course
- Shopify Integration: Upon fulfillment of Shopify purchase, Litmos profile is created and assigned to appropriate course/learning path. As a result, Litmos invitation email and training invitation email are triggered.
- Email template/Reply to Address: The reply to email will not enforce character limit and error out.
- Un-enroll/Return to course builder: Returning to coursebuilder after you Un-enroll from the course will keep user un-assigned from the course.
- Enroll to session API - Admin is now able to register more users than defined by the "Seats Available" setting using API.
- SMTP: Password reset emails will now be sent/ received when SMTP is enabled.
- Billing page updated: Instructions and SAP billing link added.
- Module Score: Option to add a score while editing the results of the module is added for applicable modules.
- Reason for change: Reason for change will be visible under 'Results adjustment history' when manual adjustment are made to the result.
- ILT Approvals: If a Learner is approved for an ILT session, the learner gets registered to the session and session registered email will be sent to the learner.
- Bulk User Import: Job Role added to user Import template for competencies.
- Bulk Imports API Endpoint: Job Role property added to request body.
- Course Update Tag: If a course is deleted from a learning path and the learning path is not recalculated the LP will not show Course Updated to the learners who completed the LP.
- Admin Docs preview: PDF, PPT, Word doc will be accessible in Admin preview mode.
- Reporting Engine: 180 Days Date Range Filter extended to 365 days, Year to Date (YTD) option added for all date filters
- ADP - Mapped Field: Some custom fields mapping updates to avoid blank values
- API Key validity: API key will be Valid After Reactivation or Access Level Demotion then promotion again.
- Legacy Reports: Date Range Drop-down - "None" value added back as an option.: