We’re always working on improving the customer experience to keep SAP Litmos Training positioned as the easiest to use learning management solution on the market. Please contact email@example.com with questions about the maintenance fixes listed below.
Below you will find release notes pertaining to important maintenance release update that has been deployed.
- Chrome update: To support the upcoming Chrome browser "SameSite" cookie updates, IIS has been updated to allow SameSite/iframed cookies for Litmos.
- SAML Deep Link Relay State: Accepts Relay State in assertion body and will redirect to login page with RelayState appended
- Stripe: Learner email will be included during stripe checkout.
- Reporting Engine: Competency Configuration report will run without error.
- Learning path emails: Emails won't be triggered to learners upon self enrollment of learning paths.
- ILT- GET session registration API : Get Session Registration API call will return valid records of registered users.
- API: Get users: Get users API will now support (.) char in username.
- API Put Teams : Sub-teams will not be created under a deleted parent team via API.
- Certificate fonts: The following fonts will be retained when the certificate is downloaded.
Edwardian Script ITC
Old English Text MT
Baskerville Old Face
Gill Sans MT
Arial Rounded MT Bold
- Quick Reports: Team Learning path quick reports will now list LP's directly assigned to a team member when "View assignments at the team and individual user level" permission is enabled.
- Achievement tab : "Achievement" and "External learning" tabs will not removed even if Gamification feature is disabled.
- Linked ILT sessions: Linked ILT Sessions from a course will display single time when it's assigned only via a Learning Path.
- Session registered email: Upon Manager approval of ILT session Session registration email will be sent to learners along with approval email.
- Assessment question-Large Image: The image magnifier will always appear on the top of the image.
- ILT - Admins can add Instructors, View Location Details and Add a Resource on ILT sessions when language preference is German
- Litmos/Shopify: The learner will now get a new course invitation email along with a course assignment.
- Quick Reports: The Assigned count in Quick Reports will only reflect Active users. The 'Completed People' count on the Quick Reports is on the Active user assigned count.
- Unique login Activity: The graph shows the correct number of unique logins each day in both the Admin dashboard and Reports dashboard.
- ILT session - ICS attachment: ILT Session - .ics calendar file attachment will contain a subject and description and no HTML tags.
- User Module Results: Fix for duplicate User Module Results records being created
- Password Expiration Settings: The password expiration 'never' down option has been restored.
- Disable User Profile : Account setting to update disable user's profile preference will update and save the changes without throwing an error message
- ILT session: Duplicate ILT session will not be displayed when a module is linked in multiple courses.
- Emails in Activity Log: Subject line added for course completion email in dashboard activity log
- E-commerce: Selecting a provider is not required for free e-commerce courses.
- User's Recent Activity Log: Score will not be displayed on completed modules when the score is not applicable.
- SAML Deep Link Relay State: System will check for RelayState parameters being passed through UrlReferrer to redirect to the URL upon login.
- Languages Translation: Languages in SAP Litmos have been updated to include missing translation and corrections. Missing translation have been addressed for the following Languages in scope include but not limited to:
- German, Czech, Polis
- Korean, Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese, Japanese,
- Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese
- Italian, Spanish, Spanish Mexico
- Multilingual text exported on to CSV: When special characters including non English characters are exported, it will no longer show as question mark but display the actual character.
- 'Oops' errors when using Competencies: Customers will no longer experience Oops error with competencies as the truncation issue is addressed.
- Learning Path Points and Badges on bulk completion: Learning path points and badges will get awarded to the users even when courses within the learning path are marked as complete through bulk action.
- Gamification: The active points/badges associated with the course will get awarded upon resetting a user's course results and marking them complete.
- ILT Module Registration: Load more will load the results when they exist.
- ILT Un-registration: If a user unenrolls from the course, they will be unregistered from the ILT session in Litmos and/or from the ILT session in Webex/GoToTraining
- The Course Updated flag is triggered when 'Re-provision' to update a course version flag is set.
- Course > User API : API will retrieve large user data set associated with a course without any error.
- API response time: API request will no longer timeout when paging query is applied.
- Unicode accented characters: Users can create profile with special accented characters in user name field.
- GDPR Data Retention policy Verbiage change: Updated verbiage to read Retain users x from the time of Deactivation. No functional change.
- Litmos Heroes Content: Provisioned Heroes courses will be accessible upon launch without 'Access Denied' error.
- Google Sign On redirect: Patched on 10/29
- Team Quick Report Time Out: Performance upgrade to avoid timeouts.
- Certificates - Completion and Compliance Dates: Certificate will return an integer value based on the user's date format.
- Video Assessment: Fixed 'Show results' on video assessment within a Learning Path
- Hot Spot Assessment: User's answer to hot spot questions in assessments fixed to get stored and evaluated.
- Assignment: Improved Assignment queue performance such that it will not be disrupted by other system activities.
- ILT (Multi-day session): Ability to create a multi-day GTT/Zoom ILT session and select new host for each day day.
- Equivalencies: Learning path with equivalencies will now complete for users when assigned via a team.
- 'Course Inactivation Date' field will now align with the Profile & settings date 'Date Format'
- Previous Question option: The previous question option will not be available on learner view with an assessment question group. Admin will see "Previous Question" button (Not available with a Question group)”
- Reporting Engine: Advanced User Custom field exports in the report will be in sync with the user or Account defined date formats.
- Module Description: Module description is corrected to show special characters and symbols correctly without HTML.
- Team Leader/Team Admin course sort ordering will work as expected.
- Live session/Calendar view: Courses which are also part of team lead/admin library will now be visible to the team member in the Live sessions page and the calendar.
- Social sharing (Twitter & FB): Default Post text with apostrophes, quotation marks and special characters are supported when sharing badges on Twitter and FB
- ILT Webex: When removing a WebEx session within Litmos, will also remove the same associating session on WebEx.
- Scheduled reports: Scheduled report will be sent out when the user is deactivated or deleted.
- LP Assignment : When a LP is assigned to a team with inactive members it will be available to the learner when they are r(e)activated.
- Litmos Assign: Litmos assign will support advanced custom field with special characters (e.g. >, &).
- Email reminders: Users that are unassigned from a course /LP will no longer be receive reminder emails.
- Learner Un-enroll: Learners will not be able to un-enroll from assigned courses when they register to ILT session through Live sessions page.
- GoToTraining API calls via Oauth Authentication : System migration to enforce Oauth authentication for all API calls going back and forth with GoToTraining integration starting October.
- Previous question enable /disable: Option to show or hide the “previous question” option that was released with 1902 on assessment questions.
- Course Access expiration and ILT sessions: When a course expires the ILT session will also expire, unless the same ILT module is also part of another active course
- Shopify Integration: Upon fulfillment of Shopify purchase, Litmos profile is created and assigned to appropriate course/learning path. As a result, Litmos invitation email and training invitation email are triggered.
- Email template/Reply to Address: The reply to email will not enforce character limit and error out.
- Un-enroll/Return to course builder: Returning to coursebuilder after you Un-enroll from the course will keep user un-assigned from the course.
- Enroll to session API - Admin is now able to register more users than defined by the "Seats Available" setting using API.
- SMTP: Password reset emails will now be sent/ received when SMTP is enabled.
- Billing page updated: Instructions and SAP billing link added.
- Module Score: Option to add a score while editing the results of the module is added for applicable modules.
- Reason for change: Reason for change will be visible under 'Results adjustment history' when manual adjustment are made to the result.
- ILT Approvals: If a Learner is approved for an ILT session, the learner gets registered to the session and session registered email will be sent to the learner.
- Bulk User Import: Job Role added to user Import template for competencies.
- Bulk Imports API Endpoint: Job Role property added to request body.
- Course Update Tag: If a course is deleted from a learning path and the learning path is not recalculated the LP will not show Course Updated to the learners who completed the LP.
- Admin Docs preview: PDF, PPT, Word doc will be accessible in Admin preview mode.
- Reporting Engine: 180 Days Date Range Filter extended to 365 days, Year to Date (YTD) option added for all date filters
- ADP - Mapped Field: Some custom fields mapping updates to avoid blank values
- API Key validity: API key will be Valid After Reactivation or Access Level Demotion then promotion again.
- Legacy Reports: Date Range Drop-down - "None" value added back as an option.: