Team Leads/Admins can register/unregister members of the team into ILT sessions if the course/learning path has been:
1) Created by the team lead/admin
2) Assigned to the team lead/admin
3) Made available to the team lead/admin via the library (Please reference this article for information)
The functionality to register/unregister team members does not change for sessions created by the team lead/admin vs sessions in courses that are made available or assigned to the team lead. However, for the courses not created by the team lead, the team lead/admin will not have access to the Roll call and Settings tab and will not be able to edit any sessions.
Courses Created By the Team Lead/Admin
- Team Leads/Admins can create an ILT Module with Sessions. Since the instructor is mandatory for session creation, the Team Lead/Admin should either be an instructor or have the instructor added to the team.
- Team Leads/Admins can edit the session
- The Team Leads/Admins can assign and register people from the selected team and sub teams.
- The Team Leads/Admins can take a roll call for registered learners of the team and the sub teams. Team Leads/Admins can also download the roster for courses they created and this would only show the members of the team or sub team data.
Read Only Courses
- The Team Lead/Admin is able to access the ILT Module by clicking on the link to the module (No Edit Rights to the module and no ability to add content/modules to the course)
- The Team Lead/Admin is NOT able to add or edit the sessions in the module for the modules/sessions that are not created by the team lead.
- Session Tab: In the list view, similar to the Course created by the team lead/admin, the registered and waitlisted counts will show the total number of learners (even those outside the team) that have registered for the sessions. However, in the Register tab, the list of registered users and all users will only list out users on the team.
- Register Tab: The Team Lead/Admin can assign and register people and unregister people from the team and sub teams to the ILT sessions. This page should only include learners registered on the team or sub teams.