Litmos offers the ability to assign 'Mangers' to user via people profile page. Managers now have permission to access and view their direct reports, pending course Approvals and Escalations all in one place. Users who are “manager” in Litmos can now access their direct reports from the Learner view under the Manager tab and via the 'Approval' and 'Escalation' widgets on the Learner Homepage.
To access the manager tab users have to
- Switch to Learner view or log in to the learner view.
- Select the manager tab and then can access Direct reports, Approvals and Escalations.
- Select direct reports to view all the users reporting into the user.
- Select Escalations and Approvals to view escalation and any pending approvals respectively.
Direct reports tab:
Lists the important basic information on direct reports which double as a quick report.
- Total courses assigned
- courses completed
- Total Learning Paths Assigned
- Learning paths completed
- Access level
- Last log in
Lists the important basic information the approvals requested and the ability to search and filter of certain columns.
- Request Date
Lists the important basic information on all escalations and the ability to search and filter of certain columns.
- Escalation items
- Date sent
Managers who are also Admins and Account owners can approve pending course enrollments from the ‘Approvals’ widget available on their Admin dashboard.
The manager tab and the manager widgets are only visible to users who are listed as a manager in Litmos, and this manager widgets must be activated from Account → Themes section before it is available.