SAP Litmos offers the ability to assign 'Managers' to user via people profile page. Managers have permission to access and view their direct reports, pending course Approvals and Escalations all in one place. Users who are a Manager in SAP Litmos can now access their direct reports from the Learner view under the Manager tab and via the 'Approval' and 'Escalation' widgets on the Learner Homepage.
To access the Manager tab users have to
- Switch to Learner view or log in to the Learner view.
- Select the Manager tab to access Direct Reports, Approvals and Escalations.
- Select Direct Reports to view all the users reporting into the user as Manager.
- Select Escalations and Approvals to view escalations and any pending course enrolment approvals.
- Select Reports to build custom People Summary reports and Course Results reports.
Lists all the important basic information on direct reports which double as a quick report.
- Total Courses Assigned
- Courses Completed
- Total Learning Paths Assigned
- Learning Paths Completed
- Access Level
- Last log in
Manager can select specific user(s) to view all the Achievements, external training, points and badges along with training and team assignments and progress on assigned content.John Doe
Lists the important basic information the approvals requested and the ability to search and filter of certain columns.
- Request Date
Lists the important basic information on all escalations and the ability to search for the user. Once a learner has received an escalation it will display here. This will be a log of all escalations sent to the learners. Note the escalations will not be removed once the learner is complete for the course.
- Escalation items
- Date sent
Managers who are also Admins and Account owners can approve pending course enrollments from the ‘Approvals’ widget available on their Admin dashboard.
The manager tab and the manager widgets are only visible to users who are listed as a manager in Litmos, and this manager widgets must be activated from Account → Themes section before it is available.
Managers can access reports! Managers can build People Summary reports and Course Results reports on their direct reports from the Manager --> Reports tab.
- The People Summary report provides insight into course assignments, completion progress, training Achievements, and even the Points and Badges earned by their direct reports.
- The User Course Results report provides managers a view into their direct reports’ progress on all courses or a specific course.
Managers can schedule reports to be delivered to their inbox on a regular basis. Once a report is saved, the Manager can edit, clone and save these reports.
In order for a Manager to save a report to the favorites section, the Manager will need to follow the following steps: Select the report --> Choose the fields --> Filter the report --> Preview the report --> Choose the export options. Once the manager reaches the export options, the “Schedule Export” tab will display the following options:
- Build and save the report to your favorites. Once saved, the report can be found under the “My saved / favorite reports” section within the main Reports dashboard.
- Clone or delete the saved reports from the “My saved / Favorite reports” section.
- Edit the report fields and/or the delivery schedule of the saved report.