How to Play a LinkedIn.com Content on Litmos?
- Log into your LinkedIn Admin account and Hit “Go to Admin” option on top-right corner.
- (ONE TIME TASK) Click Settings -> AICC Integrations. Under “Setup AICC Integration”. Expand “Setup AICC Integration” option. Enable AICC Integration and set your company’s Litmos URL with the appropriate subdomain (example, company.litmos.com), and hit “Update host name”. If you have more than one AICC hostnames, you may add them all with comma as separator.
- By expanding “Download AICC Packages” option and clicking “Download AICC Packages” button, you may search and find the content that you are interested to load on to Litmos. Download the content Zip file into your local folder.
- Log into your Litmos Admin account. Create a New Course and upload the LinkedIn content Zip file from above step into this course module. (Note: Content cannot be linked from Dropbox or Box. The content must be uploaded directly to Litmos.)
- After the Module file is uploaded, click the Edit button (the pencil icon) next to the Module title.
- On the Module Details screen, select the option to “Open module in new window” under Optional Settings.
- You have to repeat step 6 for every course you upload into Litmos. After this, the course is ready to be Previewed and Assigned to Learners.
- You may download Zip files for multiple LinkedIn courses at a time from LinkedIn. However, they need to be imported into Litmos one by one.
- Unlike Lynda.com, LinkedIn doesn’t offer a way to export course details as CSV data.