The following IP addresses, service and email domains are being used by SAP Litmos. Marking these IP addresses or domains as safe senders in your network or allowlisting them should prevent or resolve errors with blocked emails, launching course content, or elements not loading in SAP Litmos:
include:us-spf.email.litmos.com (This covers all current live email source IPs, the full list is also available below)
With this SPF configuration, there are options on how to implement it. A domain has a limit of 10 DNS lookups. A lookup is where the DNS resolver needs to “lookup” a domain name (such as “litmos.com”) However, adding an IP address directly doesn’t increase the count, because that doesn’t require a lookup.
If you choose to add our new SPF domain as an include, e.g. ‘include:us-spf.email.litmos.com’, it will add 1 lookup, as the resolver needs to check what is associated with that domain, but it’ll be easy to maintain and will likely require few (if any) modifications in the future.
If you choose to add all of our new IP's directly, e.g. 'ip4:188.8.131.52' etc, it doesn't count any of the 10 lookups since it already has the IP’s it would be looking up. In that case, you’ll need to keep your records in sync with the IP’s we provide.
Note: It is up to clients to allow SPF records or the individual IP addresses.
AWS Email Services
US Hosted SAP Litmos IPs
AU Hosted SAP Litmos IPs
EU Hosted SAP Litmos IPs
Email address that All SAP Litmos Email Notifications are all sent from to users
- static1.litmos.com - where the static portion of content is saved (ie CSS, JS, images)
- static2.litmos.com - as above
- contentlive.s3.amazonaws.com - amazon s3 bucket from where the content is served
- cdn1.litmos.com - Content Distribution Network for US hosted Litmos sites
cdn1.litmos.com.au - Content Distribution Network for AU hosted Litmos sites
cdn1.litmoseu.com - Content Distribution Network for EU hosted Litmos sites
- d16smq18f8amlc.cloudfront.net - serves the images that you upload in SAP Litmos, for instance course image, theme logo, user profile photo, etc.
- jwpcdn.com - JWPlayer which is used to play Video files within SAP Litmos
For Learning Seat Compliance Course Content
The following addresses must be allowed in your firewall/proxy (ports 80 & 443) and pop-up blocker/trusted sites:
NOTE: Third-party cookie support must be enabled