We are here 24/7/365 to answer your questions regarding the current features and functionality of the Litmos LMS platform.
SAP Litmos CX Edition:
- Log in to https://support.sap.com
From the SAP support portal, you can search the Litmos knowledgebase, submit a ticket and access the Customer Interaction Center.
All other editions:
You can contact us via email, phone or webform once logged in to our support portal:
- US - +1 (925) 251-2220 (press 2 for support)
- UK - +44 (0)800 808 5218
When submitting a support ticket, please provide:
- Company name and URL for account (example: mytraining.litmos.com).
- Examples of usernames of users affected.
- Examples of module name(s), course name(s).
- Steps that you (or the learner) took when the issue occurred, including screen shots.
- Attach any file/document that you are experiencing the issue with so that we can run tests on this ourselves (.csv, video file, SCORM file, etc.).
If you have not already done so, please create an account for Support@Litmos.com (with 'Administrator' permissions) and send a ‘welcome email’ to us so that we can access your account.