Support is available 24/7/365 to answer questions regarding the current features and functionality of the Litmos LMS platform
For SAP Litmos CX Edition Customers:
Please stop here. For support you will please continue to log into the SAP Support Portal at: https://support.sap.com where you can search the Litmos knowledgebase, submit a Support ticket, and access the Customer Interaction Center.
All other Litmos LMS Edition Customers:
You can contact us via email, phone or webform once logged in to our support portal:
- US: +1 (925) 251-2220 (press 2 for support)
- UK: +44 (0)800 808 5218
- AU: 1300 133 151
- NZ: 0800 445 038
When submitting a support ticket, please provide:
- Company name and URL for account (example: mytraining.litmos.com).
- Examples of usernames of users affected.
- Examples of module name(s), course name(s).
- Steps that you (or the learner) took when the issue occurred, including screen shots.
- Attach any file/document that you are experiencing the issue with so that we can run tests on this ourselves (.csv, video file, SCORM file, etc.).
If you have not already done so, please create an account for firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Account Owner' permissions - there is no need to send a ‘welcome email’ to us. Please create the user using the following:
- First Name: Litmos
- Last name: Support
- Username: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'Disable all email notifications' ticked