There are five general reasons why a user may not be receiving notification emails.
- The email was sent to the spam or junk folder. To ensure this does not happen, have your users or your IT department white list email@example.com or the IP address 18.104.22.168 (subject to change).
- The email address has been entered incorrectly into Litmos. Check each failed email address and verify that it has been entered correctly.
- The profile has a different email address in the user profile then the email the user is checking. Verify with the user that they are checking the correct email.
- No email address has been entered into email field of the user profile.
- Their corporate firewall is blocking emails from the domain @litmos.com.
Also, keep in mind that the email may not be sent immediately. Please give the system a few minutes to process the email. You can verify that the email was successfully sent from the "Activity Log" on the Dashboard. You will select the "Email" category.