There are five general reasons why a user may not be receiving notification emails.
- The email was sent to the spam or junk folder. To ensure that this doesn't happen, have your users or your IT department allowlist email@example.com or the IP address 22.214.171.124 (subject to change).
- The email address has been entered incorrectly into Litmos. Check each failed email address and verify that it has been entered correctly.
- The profile has a different email address in the user profile then the email the user is checking. Verify with the user that they are checking the correct email.
- No email address has been entered into email field of the user profile.
- Their corporate firewall is blocking emails from the domain @litmos.com which should be allowlisted.
Please do give the system a few minutes to process the email. You can verify that the email was sent successfully by viewing the Dashboard Activity Log at: Dashboard,>Activity,>View All,>Filter,>Category,>Emails