Modules are the different types of content within a course. All modules must be within a course and each module can only hold one type of content. There are three types of module creation Upload, Create, and Browse.
Note: Upload modules have a file limit. For more information see this article. There is no limit to the number of modules or the file size for the course.
- Live session or ILT
- Page of Information
- User Checklist
- Embed content from another website
- Link to another website
To create a new module:
- Create a Course or select one to add additional modules to.
- Within the Content sub tab of the Course (by default, this is the first tab selected when opening a course).
- Select if you want to Upload, Create or Browse.
- Select the module or type to add.
To edit an existing module:
- Select an existing Course.
- Navigate to the Content sub tab of the Course (by default, this is the first tab selected when opening a course).
- Select the title of the module to update.
- Make the changes necessary and click Save.
Note: When a module is updated and the "Change affects up-to-date..." box has been checked, the user will be notified and the course will move to their To-Do list on their home page.