Live Sessions or ILT modules may hold multiple sessions. Each session would contain the same course material but would be set at different days and/ or times. This gives the users a choice as to which session they would prefer to attend.
For example, an ILT module spans over three different days over three weeks. Because we have a large number of people who need to attend the course we will have two sessions, one on Mondays and one on Tuesdays. Both sessions will cover the same topics and will be tracked in the same module, however, it will occur during different days and gives the learners options as to which is more convenient for them, Mondays or Tuesdays.
Adding multiple sessions to a new session
- From the Schedule sub tab within the Live Session or ILT module, select "Add new session".
- Give the session a Name, Instructor and Date.
- If this session will take place over a few days or times, select "Add another date" at the bottom of the form.
Note: Instructors can only be users with Access Roles of Account Owner or Administrator.
Setting a session for multiple days and/or times to an existing session
- From the "Schedule" sub tab within the Live Session or ILT module, select the session to add the date to from the "Session" section on the right.
- Select "Add new day".
- Select the date you would like to add to the session and click "Save".