First up, Litmos Survey modules will always lock upon learner completion and they can be unlocked by an administrator. However, it is possible to delete a set of survey responses.
To access the responses from a survey module please follow these directions:
- Go to the ‘Reports’ tab
- Under the Quick Reports select ‘Survey’
- Click on the survey module name
The default view that displays shows all of the survey results aggregated together. However, you can view each individual’s response by selecting ‘Date range’ at the top of the page, selecting Peoples Results and clicking 'Run report'.
Delete a Survey Response
- This can be done under the user's profile by clicking Edit result next to the course the module is in the the Courses tab.
- Then click the ‘Edit’ next to the survey module.
- Uncheck the Completed box and click Save