Use the Box integration with Litmos to reference files hosted on Box.com. This function allows files and folders that are stored and viewed on Box.com, to automatically update within Litmos as well.
Enabling the Box Integration
The Box.com integration must be enabled by:
- Log into Litmos as an Account Owner.
- Navigate to Accounts > Integrations.
- Select the icon next to Box.
- Click the box next to "Enable Box.com file picker" and click "Save Changes".
Adding Files to a Page of Information
To add files from Box.com into a Page of Information module:
- Navigate to the Content sub tab of a Course.
- Select "Add a module" from the right.
- From the menu, select Upload
- Click the "Box" icon.
- Sign into Box.com using your Box.com username and password.
- Navigate to the file or folder to link to.
- Select the radio button next to the file or folder and click "Select".
Note: For step 3, using a Page of Information will provide a link to the folder in Box. A Link to another website will create an iframe with that content in it.
Editing Files to a Page of Information
Edit the files and folders linked in Litmos directly from your Box.com account. The edits to the folders or files will automatically update in Litmos
Note: Your learners will need access to the files or folders linked in Litmos.