GoToTraining is a web conferencing tool designed specifically around elearning and training. By integrating GoToTraining with Litmos, you will be able to:
- Automatically create GoToTraining sessions.
- Create a link to your GoToTraining sessions available automatically to your learners.
- Have GoToTraining report roll call and time spent for each learner to Litmos with a click of one button.
To Enable GoToTraining:
- Navigate to the Account tab.
- From the Integrations sub tab, select the icon next to Citrix.
- Check the "Enable Citrix GoToTraining box and click "Save Changes"
Note: You will need a paid GoToTraining account before you set up the link with Litmos.
To Authorize GoToTraining:
- Navigate to the "My Profile & Settings" link located in the top right of the screen.
- Select "Edit my profile".
- Select the "Authorize GoToTraining" link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your username and password for GoToTraining.
Note: Each user who will be using to conduct a GoToTraining session will need to complete this step
To create a session with GoToTraining in Litmos:
- Go to the Courses tab and select the Course that the GoToTraining session will reside.
- Either: Create a new ILT module from the Add a module drop down or select an existing ILT module and create a new session.
- Enter a name for the session, dates and time, and any other information. In the dropdown menu labeled "Type" select "GoToTraining" and click "Save".
Note: GoToTraining sessions can only be created when the instructor has authorized GoToTraining. See the instructions above for instructions.
To start a session with GoToTraining:
- Go to the Courses tab and select the Course that the GoToTraining session is in.
- Select the ILT module from the right hand column.
- Select the session to start.
- Select the "Launch GoToTraining" link associated with the correct day.
Retrieve Roll Call information from GoToTraining:
- After the session has been held, navigate to the ILT Module the session was held in.
- Click on the "Roll call" sub tab.
- Navigate to the session, by selecting it from the Session dropdown.
- Click the "Get Attendance" button on the right.
To access the GoToTraining as a Learner:
- While in Learner view, find the session title in the "Sessions I'm attending section" located on the right of the Home tab or navigate to the course, and register for the session if not already registered.
- Select the Launch GoToTraining link.
Note: Due to the requirements of GoToTraining, all learners who use the GoToTraining link must have a first name and an email address.