Question Groups can be used to group assessment questions. By grouping questions you can:
- Control your question pool better by creating a question pool for each question grouping.
- Randomize a group of questions.
- Better organize your assessment in admin view.
To create a question pool:
- Navigate to the Assessment Editor by either creating a new Assessment or opening an existing Assessment from within a course.
- Select Add a Question Group on the right.
- Title your question group and click Submit.
- Once questions have been created, use the Reorder Questions button to drag and drop questions into the desired group.
Note: To use the randomize a group of questions or question pool features, select the group name after the group has been created.