When a free text question is graded by an Administrator they are able to leave comments explaining the reasoning for marking the question correct or incorrect.
Setting up comments to be viewed by a Learner
- Select "Courses" from the Admin view.
- Select the course that the assessment is located in.
- Select the assessment name.
- Select the "Settings" sub tab.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select either "Show results" or "Only show results if assessment is passed or max attempts are reached".
- Click "Save".
Viewing comments as a Learner
- Navigate to the course from either the "Home" tab or the "Course Library" tab.
- Select the course name.
- Next to the Assessment title, click "results".