When you use a question pool in an assessment only a certain number of all of the questions in the assessment are presented to the learner.
This is useful when you want to mix up the assessments to make it harder for learners to cheat .
To enable question pools:
- First add all of your questions & answers to the assessment.
- Then click on the "Add a Question Group".
- Click "Reorder Questions" and drag and drop the group above the questions for the question pool.
- Select the title of the group.
- In the Question/ Pools dropdown menu, choose "Use Question Pool", select the number of questions you would like included and click "Submit".
Note: When using question pools the randomization setting is enabled by default.