To access a Scorm Quick Report:
- Select Reports.
- Select Scorm from the Quick Reports on the right.
- Select the Scorm name.
The report for each Scorm module will include:
- The number of people who have completed it.
- The average time spent on the module.
- The list of all users assigned to a course that contains this module.
Click on a learner's name to access more detailed information about the learner's interaction with the Scorm module including:
- The results for each attempt.
- The time taken for each attempt.
- Scorm (if applicable) and complete/ incomplete status.
- Sessions (each time the learner has accessed the module without completing it) and any interaction data, including answer given, during the session.