Q. I need to create two courses with very similar content. Is it possible to create one course and duplicate it?
A. All modules in a course can be duplicated or linked by:
- Navigating to an existing course or creating a new one
- Select "Add content" and "Browse"
- From the dropdown next to the search bar, select "Course", enter the title of the course to copy (optional), and click "Search"
- Select box next to the modules of the Course(s) you would like to duplicate or link to
- Select "Add Modules."
- Choose "Copy", "Mirror", or "Link". See this article for more information about the difference between Copy and Link.
Note: Only the modules will be copied or linked to the new course. People and Team assignments, Noticeboard items, Reference Materials, and Settings will not be copied.
Note: Checklists cannot be copied. If your course contains a Checklist you will want to delete this after it has been copied over as this Checklist module will not work properly within the new course.