From left to right:
- Logo - The company logo.
- Profile Drop Down:
- Username - Your username.
- My Profile & Settings - Change your information here including Profile picture, Password, Time Zone, Language, Address, Email and more.
- Sign-Out - To insure the highest security possible, sign out of the system.
- Dashboard Statistics
- Courses to Do
- Overdue Courses
- Completed Courses
- Badges Earned (if Gamification is enabled)
- Courses To Do
- In progress courses
- Past due/Overdue courses
- Courses that have not been started
- Location where the latest news is posted
- Calendar where learners will be able to see the sessions they have register for and sessions they are able to self register for.
Course Library Tab
- Course List - All available courses will be listed here, including complete and incomplete courses. All courses in the course catalog and that have been assigned to the learner will be listed. Use the Search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific course. To play a course, click on the title of the course.
- Recently Viewed - Courses that were last viewed.
- Popular Categories - Filter courses by topic or type.
- Achievements - All Achievements will be listed here. If the course has a certificate for the learner to download, they can select download my certificate next to the Achievement.
- Gamification - If you have Gamification enabled, this is where the learner will see the Leaderboard and the points/badges they have earned.
- Live Sessions
- Available Sessions: Sessions the learner is able to register for.
- Your Registered Sessions: Sessions you have registered for and are going to attend.
- Your Past Sessions: Session you have registered for and attended in the past.
- Messages - The most recent messages will be listed here. Search through your inbox by typing text into the search bar.
- New Message - Send a new message to another user in your account
- Inbox - View all messages in the Inbox.
- Sent - All emails that were sent by you.
- Delete - Delete messages you no longer need
- Folders - Organize messages into folders.