Profile Drop Down:
- Username - Your username.
- My Profile & Settings - Change your information here including Profile picture, Password, Time Zone, Language, Address, Email and more.
- Sign-Out - To insure the highest security possible, sign out of the system.
- Courses To Do
- Overdue Courses
- Courses Completed
- Login Week Streak
Courses To Do
- All (incomplete and not started courses)
- In progress courses
- Past due/Overdue courses
- Courses that have not been started
- Location where the latest news is posted
- Calendar where learners will be able to see the sessions they have register for and sessions they are able to self register for.
Course Library Tab
All courses and learning paths available for self registration will be listed here. All courses in the course catalog and team catalog will be listed. Use the Search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific course. To play a course, click on the title of the course.
- Achievements - All Achievements will be listed here. If the course has a certificate for the learner to download, they can select download my certificate next to the Achievement.
- Gamification - If you have Gamification enabled, this is where the learner will see the Leaderboard and the points/badges they have earned.
- Completed Courses - All courses completed by the learner will be listed here. They will also be able to re-access any completed courses from this page.
- Available Sessions: Future Sessions the learner is able to register for. Learners will also see in-progress sessions when Admin checks the option when scheduling the session.
- Your Registered Sessions: Sessions you have registered for and are going to attend.
- Your Past Sessions: Session you have registered for and attended in the past.
- Messages - The most recent messages will be listed here. Search through your inbox by typing text into the search bar.
- New Message - Send a new message to another user in your account
- Inbox - View all messages in the Inbox.
- Sent - All emails that were sent by you.
- Delete - Delete messages you no longer need
- Folders - Organize messages into folders.