Q. I need to record custom information about each of my users, such as an employee ID number, alternative phone number, company name or job title. How can I achieve this?
A. You can create up to ten custom fields within your user's profiles. To to add a new custom field please follow these steps:
- Click on the "Account" icon from your dashboard. Note: This tab is only available to users with the access role of Account Owner.
- Click the "Messages & Labels" button on the tab bar.
- Scroll down to the Custom fields section and click "Add Custom Fields" to add a new custom field.
- Check the Make compulsory box next to the field, to make the field required for a user to fill out the field before logging into the system. (Optional)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
If you require hiding these fields from Learners, this is possible through CSS. Please see our Frequently Requested CSS Help Guide for more information.