There are two easy ways to reset your password or a password for another user.
To reset your password without logging into the system:
- Navigate to the login screen.
- Select "I've forgotten my username/password" located below the Login button.
- Enter your username and click "Continue".
- An email will be sent with a link to reset your password and log into the system.
Note: Once the link in the password reset email has been used, it will expire. To log into the system after the password has been reset, go to your Litmos account url (example: YOURCOMPANY.litmos.com)
To reset a user's password from within the system:
- Navigate to the People tab.
- Select the name of the person.
- From the right side, select Reset password.
- At this point you have two options: a. Email a link with a unique link to reset the password, from the Email a link section. b. Set a password in the Reset password section.
To reset your own password from within the system:
- Click "My Profile & Settings" from the top right of the screen.
- Click the "Edit my profile" link from the right.
- Type your new password in the Password and Confirm password fields. These fields must match.
Note: The restriction for passwords is eight characters, one uppercase, one lowercase, one number, and one special character.