- Send an Automatic or Manual Course Invitation Email
- Manually Send a Due Date, Compliance Date, or Course Access Expiration Date Reminder
- Send an Automatic Module Completed Notification to Learners upon Module Completion
- Disable/Enable Email Messages Tab Notifications for a User
- Disable/Enable 'Discussion Forum' Notifications for a User
Send an Automatic or Manual Course Invitation Email
This email can be triggered during assignment of a course as seen in the screenshot below or can be sent manually. Just navigate to the course's People subtab and use the Perform a Bulk Action tool on the right to select the appropriate action from the dropdown menu.
Manually Send a Due Date, Compliance Date, or Course Access Expiration Date Reminder
When the settings are in place, we can remind one or multiple users of an impending Due Date, Compliance, or Course Access Expiration date by navigating to the course's People subtab, selecting the users, and use the 'Perform a Bulk Action' tool on the right to select the appropriate reminder from the dropdown menu. 'Select All' will select all users displayed on the page, not all users assigned to the course.
Send an Automatic Module Completed Notification to Learners upon Module Completion
Use this setting to congratulate learners for finishing a module or to let them know that an assessment or ILT session has been marked complete by an Administrator.
Navigate to the module's Settings page and select 'Send an email to the learner once the module is completed' and the email template will pop up to customize.
Most notification emails can be edited/customized by a user with Account Owner access via the customizable templates found at: Account settings,>Email tab,>Click on the template.
- Choose the email you would like to edit, make your edits and Save.
- The Reply-to email address within each template should be someone within your organization so that your learners can get help when they need it. (This email should not go to firstname.lastname@example.org since Litmos does not support end users.)
- For more info on customization of emails, see here: Customizable Email Templates
Disable/Enable Email Messages Tab Notifications for a User
This setting prevents users from receiving messages sent from within the 'Messages' tab and also prevents Due Date Reminders, Compliance Reminders and Course Access Expiration reminders. Other emails are not controlled by this setting. Navigate to the user's edit profile view from the People tab, and in the Basic section, use the pencil icon to edit, then select 'Enable (or Disable) email notifications for Messages',>Save
Disable/Enable Email Discussion Forum Notifications for a User
To disable or enable all Discussion Forum notifications for a user, navigate to the user's edit profile view from the People tab and in the Basic section, use the pencil icon to edit, then select 'Enable notifications for forums',>Save