You can now allow your users to SSO into the Android and iOS SAP Litmos apps. This feature enables users to sign in to Litmos using their mobile device's browser, and once they have been authenticated into Litmos they will be shown an option to load the app and signed in. If the learner does not already have the app installed, Litmos will present them with an option to download the app using shortcuts displayed on the page.
To enable SSO for the mobile app, please follow these steps:
- Sign in as an Account Owner to your Litmos instance.
- Click the Account tab, with the wrench icon to access account settings.
- By default, the Profile tab should be loaded. Click the Profile tab if any other tab is being shown.
- Scroll down to the Login category and enable Force launching of Litmos mobile app on login option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- SSO for mobile will now be enabled. Please try signing on your mobile device to test this change.
Once enabled this feature does not allow users to take training on the mobile web version of Litmos, as it will force launching of the mobile app. This only occurs for mobile devices, not tablets or desktop/laptop computers.